Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another one bites the dust!!!! (whip sound...) One week down....not enough to go. My goodness time is flying by. Amanda, you are right....6 weeks until Christmas...which I have not been counting down...but every family of every missionary has...haha. Doesn't surprise me. I'm excited to talk to all of you. I miss you dearly but not enough to distract me from the work. First of all, let me answer some questions I realized I haven't answered. Amanda, the other Jody's you've seen in the photos I had made here. Yeah...they aren't quite the same, and the ones Sean and Mom bought me are my favorites because they are so much cooler, but the Jody is a Jody still and it's just nice to have them. They are all amazing at sewing here. My companion has actually talked about having a wedding dress made here before she goes home..she has the exact style of dress she wants and its designer...so it would be WAY WAY WAY WAY cheaper if she did it here. Personally...I'm worried more about finding a groom some day than I am about finding the dress. ha!

Alright, So as for investigators, we're slowly building our pool. We had one we found this week that came to church and wore a white shirt that was his dad's old one. He's 28, from a part member family...his sister is a member. He actually answered a question in Sunday School....I was shocked! I did a little dance in my mind since it wouldn't be acceptable in the church with my tag on. So we're pretty excited about him. His name is Ricky Yanson. Alright, as for the Angelicos....we're gonna give them some space for a bit I think. They just aren't progressing and I think maybe it's just not their time. But...we plan on teaching them still, just not as often. As for the Pacheo family..They are like night and day changes. They have a lightness in their step and a joy in their eyes that wasn't there before. They are now officially reactivated and so happy to be back. We love them! They're little girl is doing so well too. Thank you for your prayers, we feel them daily. We have been working a lot with less active members and it has been wonderful. We love working with them. I'll share more spiritual wise next week. I'm short on time.

Paul, I didn't get the exact date yet, but kono...er...in English..it has been said that I will be leaving here on the 2nd of March, flying to Manila, spending one day in Manila and then fly out the next day. I'm double checking it this week with one of the AP's so you can schedule it in.

Heavenly Father blesses His missionary force. I love you all and I need to get off here because I'm like 3 minutes over time. I love you I love you I love you and I hope to hear from all of you next week. you're amazing!!!! Until next week, share the gospel and.....GOD SPEED!!
All my love,
Sister Stadler

P.S. Sean....thank you so much for the Thanksgiving $$....I am soooo excited! We all are! And..I found a bag! thanks! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment