Saturday, January 9, 2010

Family, HOLY heck it is 2010! I'm in the Philippines sweating my crazy little heart out, Paul has a family, Amanda is married to a guy we all love...who would have thought that we would ever be to this point? Part of me thought we would always be pulling each other's hair in road trips and decorating the Christmas tree together while deciding who to pixie for Christmas. Forever playing baseball and riding bikes in the neighborhood. People actually grow up..and it is weird..but so good! So I have a very short time on the computer today, but I wanted to write as much as I can. Thank you all for writing! Good grief I love your emails and they make me cry every single time! (happy tears) Also, Paul, thanks for the pictures1 They are precious! You have some beautiful little children. Keep multiplying and replenishing the earth. haha! So mom..I'm buying a mosquito net today..if I can find one. First, before I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN..in a few days..haha!!! HOORAY! Big hugs and kisses send from the orient! Also, mom, the cd's I talked about, I can listen to classical and Enya and Disney stuff too. So get a good combo. Have Amanda help you with it. Maybe don't send the hard copies..maybe send burnt versions, just in case they get stolen or something. Also..I'm a big fan of the girl who sings, "I will rest in you" ..it may be Hillary Weeks. I love her voice. It is nice to listen to at the end of a long day teaching. Give me full updates on the family! I want to know details peeps! So on new years i was reading about Teancum..i died laughing. New years eve..I'm reading about Teancum killing Amalickiah....The verse says it was the morning of the first day of the first month of the year!!! HOORAY! Happy new years to me and Teancum! I loved it! This week was good. The work is slower right now, but we're trying to find new people to teach. The work will go on, and Heavenly father is preparing the hearts of the people to hear the word. No doubt about that. Transfers are this week. we have no idea who is being transferred. We will find out on Wednesday. i don't feel like either us will be transferred..but you never know. Sister Sabasan has been in the area for a long time. I have 2 minutes! AH! I had some amazingly spiritual experiences yesterday with personal revelation and bearing my testimony. I know we can help people in their lives if we will just listen to and follow the spirits promptings. I had a hilarious experience this week teaching and placing a Book of Mormon. We were sitting on a bench and sister sabasan ended up biffing it really hard because i stood up to grab a baby who was running to the street. HAHAHAHA! I'll explain more detail next week. I have 10 seconds! love you tons! you are all in my prayers. The church is true!
~Sister Stadler

No comments:

Post a Comment