Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh my goodness family, I have about 8 minutes to type, and I don't even know what to say. I have a week left and things haven't been easy in our area. Keep praying for new investigators. We had 3 with a baptismal date and 1 we were extending the next lesson and 3 have moved away spontaneously and the other got a job where he doesn't even have time to take lessons anymore. That was Ricky, MikaJoy, CHRISTOPHER and Ronny. We both cried with Christopher moving. It was completely unexpected but it had to happen. SO...that cut our progressing investigators down a bit. We have faith though. Ricky will be baptized this Saturday and we're pretty excited about it. :)

I found out some pretty bad news. When I fly into Manila, I will be all alone...yeah that's terrifying...I'm gonna just sleep in the hotel and read my scriptures and I think Sister Flores, my followup trainer is trying to get off work to see me..woohoo...anyway...the sad part is..normally you get to go to a temple session, THE TEMPLE IS CLOSED FOR CLEANING!!!!!! I almost cried.

I don't have much info about this week. The work has been hard, but my companion is a gem. It's easy to be happy when you're doing the Lord's work side by side with a best friend. I'm wearing myself out in the work. I hope all is going well for you. You're all in my prayers. I'll see you all next Wednesday no? the 2nd...weird. I'm so excited. I feel like I'm numb to everything right now and everything is in a weird time warp. AH!!!! YOU GUYS I SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!! ...I feel like it hasn't been long enough for me to come home yet, but...President says it is. I love you tons. Pray for opportunities to serve and share the gospel, and pray for me to have opportunities on the way home too. Love you tons~ Until next week, GOD SPEED!!!
All my love,
Sister Stadler

p.s. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna bawl when I have to take this beautiful tag off. ah!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be such a weirdy! Love me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment