Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello family!!!!! My goodness I love you all so much! All of my friends that read this too, I love you as well, just not as much as my family. : ) So this morning we had transfer announcements and drum roll please......against all odds...I'm staying in La Carlota!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked! I had already started packing. I am so happy that I'm staying and I feel it is a tender mercy from the Lord. I just....I love these people and I love the work here. Its hard, don't get me wrong, but I love it. My sweet companion will be transferring, which was surprising to us since they usually leave people in their first areas for longer. BUT....President is pulling a lot of weird stuff this transfer. Lots of changes! Those of you that read this from the mission...try this on for size. In La Carlota Zone, Valladolid is closing as well as Bago 2nd ward and possibly the 1st ward too. Pulupandan is having a full white wash. They're putting elders in and pulling sisters. Not sure about the rest of the area but this means I'll be spending Christmas here! AND...with Sister Freeman and Sister Gamil!!!!!!!!! A huge tender mercy from the Lord. I love these sisters so much. As you can tell from my silly photos, I have become quite attached.

Tell Christina I said hello! My goodness I love that girl! Did she even get my letter I sent her? I'm sure she's swamped, but I did send her another letter. Haven't heard from her.

Thanksgiving dinner was delightful, and you can tell in the photos I definitely stuffed myself to maximum capacity. I was dying....haha! But it was delicious. The stuffing was amazing and Sister Jackson made an apple crisp...which was amazing as well! Yes...that is a coconut filled with fruit salad in the photo. That was Sister Gamil's contribution.

This week was pretty uneventful to be completely honest. Sister Jackson was sick for most of the week and then I also had a fever for a day, so our work was pretty little. But I feel fine now. Because we missed so much work we did have to push Ricky's baptism back a week. Otherwise we would have had to marathon teach him. I don't have much else to say this week. I love you all so much and you each have a letter that will be sent this next week, so look forward to that. I promise next week will be longer. I hope you're all doing well. I know that the Lord is watching over you and I have full confidence in Him. I love this gospel so much! Stay strong and until next week, God speed!
all my love,
Sister Stadler

No comments:

Post a Comment